It’s time to celebrate, again, real beauty. Our model today is Teresa and I have for her, and for those with the same or similar body silhouette, a joyful and colorful outfit recommendation.
First, let’s give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. The fashion figure template I used for this sketch is from http://tracingrealbodymodels.org/. If you want to learn how to choose the perfect outfit for your silhouette, visit “Beauty in all shapes” category.
- You can choose to wear tops with ruffles, application in the front area, bows, etc;
- Also, you can wear tops with one shoulder or bare shoulders;
- If you are petite, you can wear shorts with heels;
- Mark your waist-line with a slim belt;
- And last, but not least: Remember: You are beautiful…