The question of the day: Do you know how to choose your little/midi black dress according to your body shape?
The black dress is one of the most versatile clothing items. It can be worn in so many combinations and saves you when you have no idea what outfit you should choose. You can’t go wrong with a black dress!
But how do you choose the right dress for your silhouette?
If you don’t know what your body shape is, you can find here 😀
- It is very important to mark your waist. You can choose a tight waist dress or a molded one. A belt or a cord can help.
- It is also important to keep the proportions. Your body is symmetrical. If you add too much volume in the upper or lower body, you will ruin this balance. It would be a pity…
- Choose carefully the dress material. The most recommended is a denser material, but also elastic. If the fabric is thin, you risk exposing everything, including your underwear. On the other hand, if the material is elastic, it will flatten your forms.
- You also must be careful to the length and cleavage of the dress. A molded dress reveals your sensuality even if it is long and has a medium cleavage. You will be sexy anyway. Don’t exaggerate!
- You can wear frills, drapery and other overlays materials which provide additional volume. However, choose a thin, fluid material that dresses your silhouette without overburdening it.
- Don’t forget to mark the waist, especially if the dress has several layers of material. Otherwise, your body will give the impression of being ‘swallowed’ by the dress and having no form.
- Regarding the length of the dress, you can choose either a short dress or a medium one. It matters just your personal preference.
- Since you don’t have a large bust, so it doesn’t need support, you can opt for dresses with bare shoulders or bare back. You will be a sexy, yet delicate appearance.
- You can confidently choose to wear a dress with big cleavage. Perhaps you think that your breasts is not that big to allow you that. Exactly because you don’t have a very large breasts gives you the opportunity to wear such a cleavage, without worry that you will expose body parts that shouldn’t be exposed. If you don’t feel comfortable with such a cleavage, you can wear a dress on one shoulder, bare shoulder or naked back.
- Mark your waistline! You have a thin waist so it would be a shame to let it loses under layers of material.
- Choose a dress that is wider at the bottom, but without giving volume. You need a dress that wraps your forms delicate without hide or exaggerate them.
- Regardless of the length of the dress, remember that the cut should not be in the knees zone. Choose a dress that ends above or below the knee. This way you will look incredible and you will feel the same.
- Choose a dress with a V neckline. This will accentuate your chest and giving him the support that it needs. You can even opt for some veil or thin straps to support the breast area.
- You can try a dress with a „baby-doll” cut that is tight under the breasts and has volume in the lower part of the body. Be careful though not too inflated waist area.
- I’d advise you to choose a short dress. You have some legs that deserve shown. But remember that there are certain body parts that shouldn’t be seen. In addition, if the dress has a big cleavage be careful! Don’t choose a dress that is too short. There must be a balance in everything.
- Choose a fluid material, heavier that dresses your body nice without charge it excessive. You will be an appearance that will not go unnoticed.
- Choose a V-neck dress with a straight cut or bell shape. There is no reason to hide your bust, plus the lack of a cleavage makes your neck look shorter.
- If you want to cover your arms, use a thin material. I recommend a semitransparent veil.
- Choose a dress made of a firmer, denser and a little elastic material. If the material is too soft or too thin you can see through it … basically everything and this is flattering for nobody. On the other hand, if it is not elastic, it will flatten your forms. Over this material can be add a thin veil.
- Since the upper body is quite covered, and you have nice legs, opt for a shorter length of the dress. In this way, you will be an elegant and sensual appearance.
- You can accessorize the dress with shoes and jewelry in strong or metallic colors;
- If you like the classic style, you can opt for an „All black” outfit with delicate jewelry;
- Big necklaces and earrings draw attention to the upper part of the body, while large bracelets draw attention to the lower part of the body;
- The shoes in neutral colors elongated the silhouette, black shoes with ankle strap make legs appear shorter.
Remember: You are beautiful!